COVID-19: HEALTH & SAFETY AT GRAZE & GAZE
Update 20th September 2021:
From Monday 27th September, Graze & Gaze will be re-opening and operating at three locations:
- The Royal Botanic Gardens
- Mrs Macquaries Chair
- Observatory Hill
All of the availability for every experience is correct and up to date, you can book your Luxury Picnic Experience here.
All guests must comply with the current Public Health orders, including all of the below:
- Guests must be from the City of Sydney LGA – the same LGA as the Royal Botanic Gardens or Mrs Macquaries Chair. Or guests must live within 5km of the Royal Botanic Gardens or Mrs Macquaries Chair.
- Adult guests must be fully vaccinated. Children are not required to be fully vaccinated.
- Guests must be wearing a mask if they’re not eating/drinking.
- A maximum of 5 guests including children.
We take special care to ensure the highest level of safety and cleanliness. All picnic items are washed & sanitised before your experience.
Our guests are responsible for ensuring your guests are following the NSW Public Health order when attending a Graze & Gaze experience. Graze & Gaze are not liable for any penalties our guests may incur as a result of breaching the NSW restrictions.
Graze & Gaze is a registered COVID-19 Safe Business with the NSW Government.
We wish to offer a message of support to the Greater Sydney community, we will work through this together.