Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Graze & Gaze offers luxury private picnic experiences in Sydney. Once your book, leave everything to us. We take care of setting up your picnic along with fresh food & drinks, so all you need to do is to turn up and enjoy!
Follow these 6 steps to book:
- Choose your Graze & Gaze experience. You can view all of the Graze & Gaze experiences here.
- Book your experience. All of the available session times on our webite are correct and up to date. When booking, you’ll also be asked for your preferences, including Graze board, beverage, location and personalised message board.
- You will receive a confirmation email and SMS with your exact experience location.
- Turn up at your experience start time. A Graze & Gaze team member will greet you on arrival.
- Enjoy your experience! The Graze & Gaze team member will leave you unattended but you can call or text us if required.
- At the end of your experience, a Graze & Gaze team member will return to make sure you’re happy. And after you’ve left, we will clean & pack away your event.
If the weather is scheduled to rain, you have four options to choose from:
- You’re happy to risk the chance of rain and you would like to go ahead with your picnic. We also have a limited number of Gazebos* available to hire which we’ll also set up for you – the hire and setup cost is an additional $40.
- We can reschedule your picnic to a new available date of your choice.
- We can relocate your picnic to your hotel room or home if you live within 10km of the city.
- We can book a sheltered location (subject to availability) for you. Venues in the Royal Botanic Gardens start from $525 and at Observatory Hill, the Rotunda is available for $810. We wouldn’t set up in public sheltered locations without a reservation – this is to avoid the risk of the location being unavailable when we turn up to set up your picnic.
- You can exchange your picnic for a gift voucher, which you can redeem on any Experience or Product in the next three years.
The Graze & Gaze team will contact you between 24-48 hours before your picnic if the weather is scheduled to rain.
*Gazebos can only be set up at Blues Point, Kirribilli, Observatory Hill and Lavender Bay.
Your picnic will still go ahead even if cold weather is predicted. However warm blankets will be included and we highly recommend that you wear warm clothing.
Also, our flexible booking options allow unlimited date or time changes, up to 2 days before your experience.
Each sharing Grazing box is enough to share between 2-3 guests.
For a couples Picnic, a Graze box is included to share. You can choose one of the following varieties: Antipasto, Fruit or Sweet. You can also add additional Graze boxes to your experience when booking online.
For a group Picnic, a Graze box is included for every 2 guests. For example, a group of 6 guests, will receive 3 boxes, and a group of 8 guests will receive 4 boxes etc. You can mix and match from the following varieties: Antipasto, Fruit or Sweet. When you have an odd number of guests, e.g. 7 guests, you will receive 3 boxes, but additional contents will be added to your boxes to make sure everyone has enough food.
Vegetarian, vegan, halal, gluten-free, and dairy-free options are available. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when making your booking.
- Antipasto Graze box includes: Brie, Meredith Goat Cheese, Wensleydale With Cranberries, Tropical Fruit And Almond, Cream Cheese, Gouda, Mortadella, Pastrami, Sicilian Olives, Beetroot Hummus, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Figs, Strawberry, Purple Grapes/Cherry, Green Grapes, Dried Apricot, Walnut, Pistachio And Crackers.
- Fruit Graze box includes: Watermelon, Rockmelon, Honeydew Melon, Blood Orange/Orange, Pineapple, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries, Figs, Purple Grapes, Apricot, Green Grapes, Passionfruit, Dragonfruit, Kiwi, Mango, Apple.
- Sweet Graze box includes: Cookies, Mini Muffins, Doughnuts, Berries, Strawberries, Macaroons, Tea Cakes, Rocky Road.
Choose from a beautiful selection of Beers, Wines and Pre-Mixed Spirits. All drinks are served chilled and include an ice bucket & glassware.
- Corona – 6 x 355ml ($26)
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro – 6 x 330ml ($26)
- Somersby Apple Cider – 6 x 330ml ($26)
- Stone & Wood Pacific Ale – 6 x 330ml ($29)
- Moet & Chandon Brut Champagne – 750ml ($79)
- Brown Brothers Sparkling Moscato – 750ml ($25)
- Ciao Bella Prosecco – 750ml ($22)
- Pepperjack Barossa Shiraz – 750ml ($24)
- 19 Crimes Pinot Noir – 750ml ($22)
- Champteloup Rose d’Anjou – 750ml ($22)
- Brown Brothers Moscato Rosa – 750ml ($22)
- Bumblebee Organic Chardonnay – 750ml ($23)
- Tread Softly Pinot Grigio – 750ml ($22)
- Brown Brothers Moscato – 750ml ($22)
- Fellr Watermelon – 6 x 330ml ($28)
- Jim Beam Bourbon & Cola – 4 x 375ml ($28)
- Pimm’s Lemonade & Ginger – 4 x 330ml ($28)
- Vodka Cruiser Pineapple – 4 x 275ml ($28)
Looking for a specific bottle of wine or beer? Contact our team with your special request – minimum order of $100 applies.
Book with confidence – our flexible booking options allow unlimited date or time changes, up to 2 days before your experience. You can also get a full refund up to 7 days before your experience.
Once you’ve paid a deposit, the remaining balance is due 7 days before your experience. When your payment is due, you’ll automatically receive an email with a secure link to pay your balance.
Once you book, you will receive an SMS confirmation with your exact experience location including local parking information. You will need to make your own way to and from the experience.
Yes we can – there is no additional charge for groups of 15+ within 10km of the Sydney CBD. For groups of less than 10 guests or for custom locations outside of the Sydney CBD, please contact our friendly team to discuss the additional cost for your custom location.