Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Graze & Gaze offers luxury private picnic experiences in Sydney. Once your book, leave everything to us. We take care of setting up your picnic along with fresh food & drinks, so all you need to do is to turn up and enjoy!
Follow these 6 steps to book:
- Choose your Graze & Gaze experience. You can view all of the Graze & Gaze experiences here.
- Book your experience. All of the available session times on our webite are correct and up to date. When booking, you’ll also be asked for your preferences, including Graze board, beverage, location and personalised message board.
- You will receive a confirmation email and SMS with your exact experience location.
- Turn up at your experience start time. A Graze & Gaze team member will greet you on arrival.
- Enjoy your experience! The Graze & Gaze team member will leave you unattended but you can call or text us if required.
- At the end of your experience, a Graze & Gaze team member will return to make sure you’re happy. And after you’ve left, we will clean & pack away your event.
If the weather is scheduled to rain, you have four options to choose from:
- You’re happy to risk the chance of rain and you’d like to go ahead with your picnic.
- We can reschedule your picnic to a new available date of your choice.
- We can relocate your picnic to your hotel room or home if you live within 10km of the city.
- You can exchange your picnic for a gift voucher, which you can redeem on any Experience or Product in the next three years.
The Graze & Gaze team will contact you 2 days before your picnic if the weather is scheduled to rain.
Unfortunately, the local council does not allow us to set up a marquee or gazebo. We’re also don’t set up in public sheltered locations without a reservation – this is to avoid the risk of the location being unavailable when we turn up to set up your picnic. There are some sheltered locations available in the Royal Botanic Gardens which we can reserve, their pricing starts from $450.
Your picnic will still go ahead even if cold weather is predicted. However warm blankets will be included and we highly recommend that you wear warm clothing.
Also, our flexible booking options allow unlimited date or time changes, up to 2 days before your experience.
One Graze board is included with your experience – additional Graze boards can be added to your experience when booking online.
Choose from three Graze boards – we only use fresh Australian products. Sample menu:
- Savoury: Double Brie, vintage crumbly cheddar, mild and hot sopressa salami, crackers, breadsticks, avocado & sea salt dip, and garlic & herb olives.
- Sweet: Lindt dairy and white chocolate, Ferrero Roche, Kinder chocolate, lollies, Cadbury cookies, and Biscoff biscuits.
- Fruit: Strawberries, blueberries, passionfruit, watermelon, kiwi, fig, and mandarin.
Vegetarian, vegan, halal, gluten-free, and dairy-free options are available. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when making your booking.
Book with confidence – our flexible booking options allow unlimited date or time changes, up to 2 days before your experience. You can also get a full refund up to 7 days before your experience.
Once you’ve paid a deposit, the remaining balance is due 7 days before your experience. When your payment is due, you’ll automatically receive an email with a secure link to pay your balance.
Once you book, you will receive an SMS confirmation with your exact experience location. You will need to make your own way to and from the experience.
If you are driving, parking is available at all of our locations. Set your navigation app to your picnic destination, when you arrive, you’ll see the parking spaces close by
Yes we can – there is no additional charge for groups of 15+ within 10km of the Sydney CBD. For groups of less than 10 guests or for custom locations outside of the Sydney CBD, please contact our friendly team to discuss the additional cost for your custom location.