Graze & Gaze is an events business specialising in Luxury Picnic Experiences around the Sydney CBD. Graze & Gaze was established in 2019 to create the #1 Luxury Private Picnic Experience with fresh Graze boards at Sydney’s best Gaze locations.
Graze & Gaze is currently hiring a part-time events manager to deliver and set up pop-up picnic events in the Sydney CBD area.
You’ll be managing, delivering, setting up, and welcoming guests at picnic events around the Sydney CBD area.
This is an ongoing role to start immediately.
Part-time, approximately 10-15 hours a week depending on upcoming jobs – mainly weekend work. This job would be ideal for someone
Each event takes 5.5 hours and includes 2.5 hours of waiting during the picnic. During the picnic wait time, there will be various projects for you, including social media content, contacting & inviting influencers to picnics, blog writing or business development.
The job responsibilities and a timeline of the activities:
- Prepare & make the food (Graze) boards, including buying the food from the supermarket. Graze & Gaze will pay for the food & your time shopping. A food hygiene certification will be arranged.
- Drive your own car and collect the picnic equipment from the storage unit in Coogee, 2034 NSW. Then drive & deliver the equipment to the picnic location, which is usually around the Sydney CBD area. Graze & Gaze will pay for your parking tickets & tolls.
- Complete the picnic set up at the picnic location and welcome guests.
- During the 2.5 hour picnic, there will be various projects for you to work on, including social media content, contacting & inviting influencers to picnics, blog writing or business development.
- At the end of the 2.5 hour picnic, head back to the picnic to depart the guests and then complete the picnic pack down. Back at your home, fully clean the equipment including washing plates, cutlery, napkins, floor rug, blankets, table runner, and cushion covers if soiled.
- Drop off picnic equipment back to the storage unit in Coogee, 2034 NSW. Or keep the equipment at your own address if preferred.
- A car to transport picnic equipment.
- Speak fluent English and are willing to greet customers on arrival/exit.
- Strong, fit and able to carry picnic equipment, the heaviest item is 15kg.
- Available to work during weekends.
- ABN for invoices & payment.
- Happy personality & reliable.
- Attention to detail to set up picnics to a 5-star standard.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience setting up events & hospitality is preferred.
- Previous experience with catering and/or creating graze boards.
- Experience with social media and/or digital marketing to work on content during waiting time.
- Available to work during weekdays.
Industry award rates are offered. Payment will be sent via invoice which must include your ABN. The minimum shift will be 5.5 hours of work & pay.
- Monday-Friday: between $26.03-$28.30
- Saturday: $31.23
- Sunday: $36.44
- Public holiday: $52.05
If you’re interested, can you please send me an email with a brief introduction of yourself with your telephone number and a CV. As a bonus, please include the answer to the following questions, what star standard are Graze & Gaze picnics?
Email: [email protected]